Born in Siberia and raised in Texas, I am used to extremes. Traveling and photography is my passion. I want to spend my entire life traveling and taking pictures of all the places I visit.
I created Pink Valise to share my passion for traveling with others. I try to take all kinds of trips — with family, as a couple, on a tight budget and splurging for a great place to be able to write articles that appeal to you.
My travel site is essentially about you and your desires when it comes to travel. Feel free to send me questions anytime at email@example.com.
Facts about me:
- I have been happily married for two years.
- I speak Russian fluently and have been studying French for 10 years.
- I am not good at staying in one place for a long time — I have moved 15 times in my life, and if I stay in one place too long, I get antsy.
- Though I love experiencing new cultures and seeing the sights in the city, I am just as happy spending the day on the beach.
- Going along with that — I love water. Take me to the lake, ocean or the nearest river and I will be happy.
- I rarely dress in casual clothes, even when I am traveling. [Yes, even when I am backpacking.] I own more dresses than most girls probably do in their lifetime.
- I love sports, specifically basketball and American football. I love going to college games in both sports.
- I love people. I love being around people and meeting new people.
I thank God every day for giving me much more than I deserve.