If you are looking for a hotel for a romantic Vegas getaway with your sweetie, here are five of my favorite options:
1) The Venetian: With its Italian-inspired beauty, The Venetian is a great option for a romantic trip with your sweetheart. Take a gondola ride, shop along the canals and take in a spectacular performance of Phantom of the Opera. The accommodations are comfortable and the hotel is in a great location, connected to the Palazzo and next to the Wynn.
2) Bellagio: The Bellagio provides luxurious accommodations and a romantic atmosphere, complete with their beautiful fountains. You and your sweetheart could enjoy Cirque du Soleil’s spectacular production of “O” [review of the show here] and then watch the fountain show from your window or one of Bellagio’s patio restaurants. [such as Olives] For a complete guide to the Bellagio, visit here.
3) Paris: With its Parisian charm, Paris Las Vegas provides all the right ingredients for a romantic getaway with your love. Though the accommodations don’t quite match up to the luxurious Bellagio or Venetian, the Paris Las Vegas provides plenty of French charm for a great stay. Take the elevator to the top of the Eiffel Tower to see a spectacular view of the Las Vegas skyline. Enjoy delicious food at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, which offers great views of the Bellagio fountains. Don’t forget to catch a fabulous musical production of Jersey Boys.
4) MGM Signature: The MGM Signature differs from the rest of the hotels on this list in that this hotel does not feature any entertainment. The appeal in the MGM Signature is its quiet, smoke free environment. The MGM Signature offers the best of both worlds: a serene environment with close proximity to the strip. Just an indoor moving walkway away from the MGM Grand, you and your sweetheart could rest in peace after a long day and night on the strip. The MGM Signature features large suite rooms at great prices.
5) Aria: Everything about the Aria is spectacular, from its beautiful and technologically advanced accommodations to its spectacular dining options. Enjoy a romantic meal at the Jean Georges Steakhouse before watching an enthralling performance of Viva Elvis.